Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Perez Hilton: More Deets On The Britney Glee Episode!

Perez Hilton

More Deets On The Britney Glee Episode!

wenn2806060hm.jpg
wenn2806060hm.jpg

Get excited, Gleeks!

The upcoming Britney Spears-themed episode is set to revolve around the character of Brittany played by Heather Morris!

Glee creator Ryan Murphy revealed that Morris will be singing TWO of Brit Brit's tunes and he says, "Heather's actually got a terrific voice."

Heather sounds pretty excited for her character to be in the spotlight, saying:

"I hear there's a Britney Spears episode coming up and fingers crossed that I get to sing, because I play Brittany and I"m like, 'Oh my god, it's insane.'"

The Britney/Brittany episode will be the second episode to air next season!

We can't wait!

[Image via WENN.]



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment